After moving to west coast, I have started enjoying Sunsets over the Pacific instead of the Sunrises over the Atlantic. Since Cabo is located on the Sea of Cortez side of the Baja California, it gave a unique opportunity to enjoy the Sunrises over the ocean. Every day morning around 6:30, I got up while the girls were sleeping and headed out to the beach to enjoy the Sunrise. I sipped my morning coffee at the restaurant by the beach and took these fotos. It was interesting to run in to the same set of people, who got up early everyday to watch the Sunrise and go for a stroll on the beach. Thank God/Nature, no two sunrises are the same :))





nature's nice colors! wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI always view Sunsets and Sunrises as nature's "Painting Of The Day". It is as if nature is painting and you are watching it live...as the painting keeps changing every second :))
Delete