This blog is about people, events and things in my life that Inspire me, make me Happy, Laugh, Wonder in awe and what I am passionate about. A sliver of glimpse into my Mind and Soul.
In your blog dated 9/9/11, you'd mentioned that - "Sundar showed me அருந்ததி again after 21 years :)" Now tell me what you have seen - " அருந்ததி நட்சத்திரம் அக்னி நட்சத்திரம் ? "
haha...based on my knowledge of the world beyond, if Sundar shows me அருந்ததி, I believe I see அருந்ததி :) The only அக்னி நட்சத்திரம் I know is the horrendous heat associated with it in India and a movie by that name :)
But...I AM!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThat is the reason I left you out :) :)
ReplyDelete@ Sheila
ReplyDeleteIn your blog dated 9/9/11, you'd mentioned that - "Sundar showed me அருந்ததி again after 21 years :)"
Now tell me what you have seen -
" அருந்ததி நட்சத்திரம்
அக்னி நட்சத்திரம் ? "
haha...based on my knowledge of the world beyond, if Sundar shows me அருந்ததி, I believe I see அருந்ததி :)
ReplyDeleteThe only அக்னி நட்சத்திரம் I know is the horrendous heat associated with it in India and a movie by that name :)
Hahahah, let's do this party next time :)
ReplyDelete@Di
ReplyDeleteThis is what happened during the blackout. In teh cartoon just replace the kids with Sheil ;)
@JP
ReplyDeleteWhat is the reason behind your question to Sheila??
I was afraid that you could quit astronomy incase I'd addressed the question to you !
ReplyDelete