This blog is about people, events and things in my life that Inspire me, make me Happy, Laugh, Wonder in awe and what I am passionate about. A sliver of glimpse into my Mind and Soul.
I was listened to this song and watched this image simultaneously http://i.imgur.com/H3fAZ.gif
ha ha :)) Sri, this song is dedicated to you. When are you going to sing this song to a Senorita? ;)
I like the other popular song " Senorita ' sung by Unnikrishnan..
For those who want to checkout Unnikrishnan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxe7B_ZfDpYJP, ... but nothing like hearing SPB live :)The question is when Sri is going to sing this song ;)
First one while finding the Kili... and the second one after marriage!
I was listened to this song and watched this image simultaneously
ReplyDeletehttp://i.imgur.com/H3fAZ.gif
ha ha :))
ReplyDeleteSri, this song is dedicated to you. When are you going to sing this song to a Senorita? ;)
I like the other popular song " Senorita ' sung by Unnikrishnan..
ReplyDeleteFor those who want to checkout Unnikrishnan:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxe7B_ZfDpY
JP, ... but nothing like hearing SPB live :)
The question is when Sri is going to sing this song ;)
First one while finding the Kili... and the second one after marriage!
ReplyDelete