For a change, this is NOT sunset but sunrise. For a change, this is NOT Torrey Pines beach in SD but Boston.
Got up in the morning and came down to have my tea. Nature greeted me with a lovely display of brilliant colors.Took the photos from the front porch of our Boston home. It was end of November and there was some snow on the ground.
I think Red color has some magical power. Always fascinating and exciting!
Got up in the morning and came down to have my tea. Nature greeted me with a lovely display of brilliant colors.Took the photos from the front porch of our Boston home. It was end of November and there was some snow on the ground.
I think Red color has some magical power. Always fascinating and exciting!
I have never seen sun rise in NYC :(
ReplyDelete@Sri
ReplyDeleteDoesn't surprise me at all - especially when you are up until midnight, San Diego time :)
There are so many beautiful kilis that go for a morn walk/jog ;)
I started singing..
ReplyDeleteசித்திர செவ்வானம் சிரிக்கக் கண்டேனே..
தய்யாரே தய்யா...
Bhootiphool Sundu...
ReplyDeleteI love RED too...Mesmerising :)
Given the weather conditions it doesn't give any motivation to get up early!
ReplyDeletebtb in NYC kilis are active in the nights :) mornings parks will be filled with aunties and uncles
lovely song chitappa
ReplyDelete@Sri
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you are staying up late at night :) :)
@JP
I completely forgot about this song. It is amazing how your memory recall works :)
@KG
Thanks.