Istanbul, Turkey
July, 2015
Whenever I was at our hotel room ( Levni Hotel ), - as soon as I got up in the morning and when taking a break in the afternoon and at night after dinner - I sat by the window and watched the Bosphorous channel ( earlier blog post ). Over the 4 days we spent in Istanbul, I have developed an affinity and love for the Bosphorous channel. It was like watching a big, live organism!!! On the last afternoon, as we made a final trip to the Spice Bazaar to purchase some Turkish dried fruits, I left the camera on the tripod by the window and programmed it to take around 10 shots per minute. When I returned to the hotel room an hour and 15 minutes later, the camera had taken 763 photos. I put together these photos in to a timelapse video.
Here is my tribute to the Bosphorus channel. An hour and fifteen minutes compressed in to a minute and fifteen seconds!!!
July, 2015
Whenever I was at our hotel room ( Levni Hotel ), - as soon as I got up in the morning and when taking a break in the afternoon and at night after dinner - I sat by the window and watched the Bosphorous channel ( earlier blog post ). Over the 4 days we spent in Istanbul, I have developed an affinity and love for the Bosphorous channel. It was like watching a big, live organism!!! On the last afternoon, as we made a final trip to the Spice Bazaar to purchase some Turkish dried fruits, I left the camera on the tripod by the window and programmed it to take around 10 shots per minute. When I returned to the hotel room an hour and 15 minutes later, the camera had taken 763 photos. I put together these photos in to a timelapse video.
| Bosphorus Channel |
Here is my tribute to the Bosphorus channel. An hour and fifteen minutes compressed in to a minute and fifteen seconds!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment