After dropping off Shreya for her weekend activity, i had around an hour to kill. Decided to take my iPhone 6 camera for a test drive. What other place is better than Torrey Pines Beach ? :)
Click on the Panos and view them in Full Screen mode!
After 4 years with the Android camp, I very reluctantly jumped to the "i" camp! Camera features like Pano, Slow motion, Time-lapse and Square provide many different options and make it easy for the user. Though I miss all the controls provided by an Android Camera, I am really happy with the iPhone 6 camera! Today, I found a free iPhone App called "VSCO cam" that provides many ways to control the iPhone 6 camera, including manual exposure. Will try that out soon!
![]() |
| This is the square option. Not sure I will use this too much! |
![]() |
| Normal Photo option. |
![]() |
| Taking Sunset photos at Torrey Pines is the ultimate test for iPhone 6 and it did pretty well :) |
Click on the Panos and view them in Full Screen mode!
![]() |
| Pano option covers more than 180 degrees and does a very good job! |
![]() |
| My favorite place, glowing in the golden Sun light! This is fantastic. I really didn't expect this photo to come out this well. |
After 4 years with the Android camp, I very reluctantly jumped to the "i" camp! Camera features like Pano, Slow motion, Time-lapse and Square provide many different options and make it easy for the user. Though I miss all the controls provided by an Android Camera, I am really happy with the iPhone 6 camera! Today, I found a free iPhone App called "VSCO cam" that provides many ways to control the iPhone 6 camera, including manual exposure. Will try that out soon!





Cool
ReplyDeleteThanks Ram! :)
DeleteIt's DJ from TPW! Hopefully you're having a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou always take amazing pictures Sundar! Even with the iPhone 6!
See you next week!
Hi DJ, Thanks a lot :)
Delete