This blog is about people, events and things in my life that Inspire me, make me Happy, Laugh, Wonder in awe and what I am passionate about. A sliver of glimpse into my Mind and Soul.
@Sundu,This is AWESOME! you're a PRO!
Pretty good, how long was the exposure?
@SivaThanks. I am just a BRO not a PRO :))
looks great!!(not creepy as moon trail :))
@DiThanks. Total duration is 1:30 hrs. :))
@SriYou are the one who asked for the creepy moon trail :)
The glow at the bottom is due to a street light. If it had been completely pitch dark, more stars would appear on the foto.BTW, the credit for the title of the post goes too Sheila :)
Hahaha, why are you giving credit on the comment section? Thats not fair (*~*)Astro photos are very tough to click, so no complaints from me. I just wondering when you are going to try HDR :))
Ok...next time I won't even give her credit ;)Ya...I should try HDR sometime. BTW, like your (*~*)
@Sundu,
ReplyDeleteThis is AWESOME! you're a PRO!
Pretty good, how long was the exposure?
ReplyDelete@Siva
ReplyDeleteThanks. I am just a BRO not a PRO :))
looks great!!(not creepy as moon trail :))
ReplyDelete@Di
ReplyDeleteThanks. Total duration is 1:30 hrs. :))
@Sri
ReplyDeleteYou are the one who asked for the creepy moon trail :)
The glow at the bottom is due to a street light. If it had been completely pitch dark, more stars would appear on the foto.
ReplyDeleteBTW, the credit for the title of the post goes too Sheila :)
Hahaha, why are you giving credit on the comment section? Thats not fair
ReplyDelete(*~*)
Astro photos are very tough to click, so no complaints from me. I just wondering when you are going to try HDR :))
Ok...next time I won't even give her credit ;)
ReplyDeleteYa...I should try HDR sometime.
BTW, like your (*~*)