This blog is about people, events and things in my life that Inspire me, make me Happy, Laugh, Wonder in awe and what I am passionate about. A sliver of glimpse into my Mind and Soul.
@Di Yeah sure. Full trails is the next attempt. I have only batteries for the camera. Need to get a power supply for that. Zoom was at the widest setting with my basic lens. If I try with a wider lens,can cover more stars.
Yeah, I agree, power supply is vital. I was wondering how good will be the prime lens, if we get a wide open area. I want a star trail on the beach using the full moon light but not in the foreground :))
@Siva, First get your tkts to SD...then we can plan what to do here :) Planned so many things like this last year....and you pulled out in the last nanosecond ;)
Fantastic, loved it Swing and the fire pit on the foreground made it so interesting
ReplyDeleteAwesome, treat to watch
ReplyDeletehow long it took to take one ?
ReplyDeletelet me guess, 45 min exp, 45 min to close the shutter :))
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete@DG, Sathi,
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for your encouragement :)
I know I have a LOOOOOONG way to take good fotos....and LOOOOOOOOOOONGER way to take good astrofotos ;)
This is for a total duration of 60 minutes :))
Great pic, Sundar. Looking forward to hear more of your astrofoto adventures, next time we catch up for lunch
ReplyDeleteFor 60 min, it is a pretty big trail :))
ReplyDeleteAny plan to do full star trail. Looks like the backyard will be a good place. What was the zoom length?
@Di
ReplyDeleteYeah sure. Full trails is the next attempt. I have only batteries for the camera. Need to get a power supply for that. Zoom was at the widest setting with my basic lens. If I try with a wider lens,can cover more stars.
Yeah, I agree, power supply is vital. I was wondering how good will be the prime lens, if we get a wide open area. I want a star trail on the beach using the full moon light but not in the foreground :))
ReplyDelete@Pras
ReplyDeleteHey what a surprise :)) Almost skipped your comment!!
Recently I got a battery grip. Will test it out and let you know the feedback. On my first thought, attached to my camera, its very heavy :))
ReplyDeleteOh man!!!...feels like i walked into a Greek or Latin or Mandarin class :))
ReplyDeleteanyways...don't mind me...carryon...
looooots to learn from experts, me think :)
ReplyDeleteThe title for this post should be
ReplyDelete" தூளியிலே ஆடவந்த வானத்து மின்விளக்கே "
Awesome JP :)
ReplyDelete@JP
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOOOOOPER title!!!
is it possible to make a moon trail ?
ReplyDelete@Sri
ReplyDeleteOf course! I am trying right now...if it comes out good, you will see it in a future post :)
@Sundu,
ReplyDeletenice picture. i've always wanted o shoot star trails - may be we should do it during Xmas!
@Siva,
ReplyDeleteFirst get your tkts to SD...then we can plan what to do here :) Planned so many things like this last year....and you pulled out in the last nanosecond ;)