This blog is about people, events and things in my life that Inspire me, make me Happy, Laugh, Wonder in awe and what I am passionate about. A sliver of glimpse into my Mind and Soul.
Love the bulbs! Been to the Tulip Festival in Holland.. awesome!
@SivaWhen did you go to Holland? I forgot!I know there is a Holland in Michigan :)
Memories of planting in FallHeads poking out from the snowSweet promise of spring and sunshineSaying goodbye to long dreary winter...
yep, its Holland, MI , a very beautiful lake shore town
How come you were able to take tomorrow's picture today :)
@SriTime Travel :)
one more thing to learn from Sundu during SD trip, how to do 'time travel'?:):)
@PriyaEveryone is calling you "The Teacher" :) You should be the one to teach and we all learn from you :)
@ Priyayou don't have to learn anything...from anyone...to time travel :)
Shiel - Chup!Priya,Wish i'am in SD to teach you "time travel"..:)
Love the bulbs! Been to the Tulip Festival in Holland.. awesome!
ReplyDelete@Siva
ReplyDeleteWhen did you go to Holland? I forgot!
I know there is a Holland in Michigan :)
Memories of planting in Fall
ReplyDeleteHeads poking out from the snow
Sweet promise of spring and sunshine
Saying goodbye to long dreary winter...
yep, its Holland, MI , a very beautiful lake shore town
ReplyDeleteHow come you were able to take tomorrow's picture today :)
ReplyDelete@Sri
ReplyDeleteTime Travel :)
one more thing to learn from Sundu during SD trip, how to do 'time travel'?:):)
ReplyDelete@Priya
ReplyDeleteEveryone is calling you "The Teacher" :) You should be the one to teach and we all learn from you :)
@ Priya
ReplyDeleteyou don't have to learn anything...from anyone...to time travel :)
Shiel - Chup!
ReplyDeletePriya,
Wish i'am in SD to teach you "time travel"..:)